Darkside of good
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Darkside of good

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

SATYRICON! I'm in love!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Maria

Maria

Féminin Nombre de messages : 129

SATYRICON!  I'm in love! Empty
MessageSujet: SATYRICON! I'm in love!   SATYRICON!  I'm in love! Icon_minitimeDim 30 Sep - 2:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8LpUEdpBI

^^ whoa!!

I'm not normally a black metal fan, but I absolutely love the music live! There's so much energy in the air, so much flowing long hair and pretty black leather, and you can jump around and headbang as much as you want. I'm still hyper. Very Happy

And I learned to growl. My lovely german taught me to throw my head back and growl from my stomach, with some practice I could join Dimmu Borgir...hihi.

And the energy...I was tingling all over. Nobody lets their guard down and just shakes loose like Black Metal fans. I'll be high for a week. Even for such a small, intimate concert, there were max 100 people, the mood was lifting the roof!

Now if I only knew how to transfer pictures from my cellphone to the computer I would post pics.

Je ne suis pas normalement un fan en métal noir, mais j'aime absolument la musique vivante! Il y a tant d'énergie dans l'air, tant de longs cheveux coulant et le cuir assez noir et vous pouvez être envoyés autour d'et headbang autant que vous voulez. Je suis toujours hyper. Very Happy

Et j'ai appris à grogner. Mon joli allemand m'a appris à relancer ma tête et grognement de mon estomac, avec un peu de pratique je pourrais rejoindre Dimmu Borgir ... hihi.

Et l'énergie... Je picotais partout. Personne ne laisse tomber leur garde et tremble juste desserré comme les fans En métal Noirs. Je serai haut depuis une semaine. Même pour un tel concert petit, intime, il y avait max 100 personnes, l'humeur soulevait le toit!

Maintenant si je savais seulement comment transférer des peintures de mon cellphone à l'ordinateur je posterais des photos.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Holdena

Holdena

Féminin Nombre de messages : 423
Localisation : Belgique, province de Liège à 50 m de chez Min's :-)

MessageSujet: Re: SATYRICON! I'm in love!   SATYRICON!  I'm in love! Icon_minitimeDim 30 Sep - 10:00

C'est décoiffant lol!
C'est super, je n'ai pas non plus l'habitude d'écouter ça, mais j'imagine que l'ambiance du concert devait être unique cheers

It is that must put the hair to you in the air lol! It is super, I am not either accustomed to listening to that, but I imagine that the environment in the concert was to be single cheers
Maria

Maria

Féminin Nombre de messages : 129

MessageSujet: Re: SATYRICON! I'm in love!   SATYRICON!  I'm in love! Icon_minitimeDim 30 Sep - 21:30

It was fantastic! Very Happy And the company was even better, I brought my houseguest, and met a lot of old friends at the concert.

We could even have come backstage, since I know the booker, but the band is playing in japan tomorrow and needed rest. Maybe next year. lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SATYRICON! I'm in love!   SATYRICON!  I'm in love! Icon_minitime

SATYRICON! I'm in love!
Page 1 sur 1